Looking for TMJ Treatment in Arvada, Colorado?
Let Our Dental Specialists Fix Your Teeth Right The First Time
Are you looking for a Arvada TMJ Treatment clinic to relieve jaw pain & discomfort? Then you will want to hire the top TMJ Treatment Arvada dentists to get rid of your dental problems. Our friendly competent staff will make the total treatment pain free, and you'll experience the most innovative in TMJ Treatment methods and state of the art equipment. Call a Majestic Dentists Arvada TMJ Treatment dentist today to plan your examination and receive our new patient offer.
in 3 Easy Steps...
1. Brush Regularly
For optimum dental health, brush your teeth at least twice a day and after meals and snacks. Hold the brush at a 45-degree angle against the gum line, then move it in a circular motion over the gums and teeth. Brush thoroughly the chewing surfaces of teeth with a light back and forth strokes, and hold the brush vertically to properly clean the inside surfaces of the front teeth.
2. Floss Correctly
Regular flossing can remove plaque from places unreachable by a toothbrush, such as between the teeth and under the gum line. To floss correctly, wrap 18 inches of floss between your middle fingers and hold about two inches of the floss firmly between your thumbs and forefingers. Then gently guide the floss between the teeth.
3. Visit Your Dentist
Regular visits to your dentist at least every six months—guarantees healthy teeth and gums. During a dental checkup, your dentist will evaluate your dental health, clean your teeth thoroughly and search for signs of oral cancer, vitamin deficiencies, diabetes, decay, and other diseases.
Want More Info?
See What Our Happy Patients Have To Say...
"I would highly recommend them to anyone"
"Majestic Dentists Rocks! Dr. Don, Chris, and everyone there is friendly and knowledgeable. Great Place! I highly recommend them."
- John Scwartz
"I'm glad I took their advice"
"I went to Majestic Dentists because I was suffering from severe tooth pain. I didn't know what to expect, but the staff made me feel comfortable about what needed to be done to fix the problem. I really DISLIKE pain and they told me that they'd do their best to make this procedure pain-free...and they DID. I've found my forever dentist and I highly recommend anyone who's looking for a reliable, friendly dentist, to try majestic Dentists. What do you have to lose, besides teeth!"
- Hosam K.
I know I'm in the best hands
"I've been a patient at Majestic for a few years now and have always had an exceptional experience. With great dentists and staff on board that makes me always at ease, I know I'm in the best hands. I did a root canal yesterday - and it was painless. Thanks to all at Majestic dentists! "
- Edward Kelly
NEED FAST DENTAL CARE ? CALL NOW »
we've got you covered...
Why Choose Majestic Dentists?
your teeth are our #1 priority...
Modern Clean Facilities
Friendly & Caring Staff
...a name you can trust
NEED FAST DENTAL CARE ? CALL NOW »
What is TMJ Treatment in Arvada, Colorado?
TMJ Treatment in Arvada refers to a significant joint in the jaw is the temporomandibular joint. This joint can encounter misalignment, disease, and other problems for which there are an amount of treatments in Arvada There are a lot of ways to approach these issues in Arvada: there are home treatments, standard dental treatments, and approaches offered by practitioners for Arvada TMJ Treatment.
Home Arvada TMJ Treatment
- Several people in Arvada might not understand that they need Arvada TMJ Treatment, and try to treat it on their own. These approaches often include the following guidance:
- Medications. These can be nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, naproxen or ibuprofen. This is for pain comfort.
- Moist heat or cold packs. Apply ice packs in your cheeks and temple area. The average time would be 10 minutes. Do your jaw movements, then hold a warm towel to your cheeks for about 5 minutes. This can be done frequently.
- Jaw exercises. Talk to your dentist in Arvada first what these are and if it is okay in your health condition to do them.
- Eat delicate foods or carry out a liquid eating plan. This can involve vegetables, fruits, yoghurt, cottage cheese, soup, scrambled eggs, fish and the like. As long as the food is easy to eat and swallow.
- Do not move your jaws too much. Keep away from opening your mouth too hugely.
- Do not relax your face on your hand.
- When choosing the phone, do not put it in between your shoulders and face
- Do not squeeze your teeth; try to avoid this as much as possible
- Know how to loosen up your jaw. You can ask for a physical therapist in Arvada to really help you with this.
What Are The Tried-and-True Traditional TMJ Treatment Methods in Arvada, CO?
- Splint or night guard. Ask your dentists in Arvada what are the ideal ones for you. These will stay away from clenching. These plastic mouthpieces fit over your upper and lower teeth so they don't touch. They lessen the effects of clenching or grinding and correct your bite by placing your teeth in a more correct position. What's the distinction between them? You wear night guards while you rest. You use a splint all the time. Your dentist in Arvada will tell you which type you need.
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS). This can be used for pain relief. Can be done by your dental practitioner or at home. These days you can buy a TENS unit cost successfully, and your insurance might cover it.
- Ultrasound. Can relieve swelling and improve muscle work.
- Anesthesia. These are trigger-point injections.
- Low-level laser therapy. Really helps you move your neck freely.
- Medications. Your dentist in Arvada can prescribe higher doses of NSAIDs if you need them for pain and swelling. He or she might suggest a muscle relaxer to loosen up your jaw if you grind or clench your teeth. Or an anti-anxiety medication to eliminate stress, which may bring on TMD. In low doses they can also help reduce or regulate pain. Muscle relaxants, anti-anxiety drugs, and antidepressants are available by prescription only.
Your dentist in Arvada can substitute missing teeth and use crowns, bridges, or braces to stabilize the biting surfaces of your teeth or to correct a bite complication.
Other Arvada TMJ Treatment Options:
If the treatments listed above don't help, your dentist may recommend one or more of the following:
- Ultrasound. Deep heat applied to the joint can relieve soreness or improve mobility.
- Radio wave therapy. Radio waves activate the joint, which increases blood flow and eases pain.
- Pain medication or anesthesia is injected into tender facial muscles called "trigger points" to give relief.
- Low-level laser therapy. This lowers pain and inflammation and helps you move your neck more freely and open your mouth wider.
Arvada TMJ Treatment Through Surgeries:
If treatments do not provide relief for you
- Arthrocentesis. Used when there is no TMJ history. This is applied when jaws are not operating. It is just a small surgery and can be done by the dentist. This will incorporate anesthesia and some special instruments. This will get rid of wrecked tissues and disconnected discs, resetting joints if necessary.
- Arthroscopy. With the use of anthroscope which will let the dentist in Arvada see what is inside the joint. Similar to arthrocentesis, anesthesia will be used. A specialist will get rid of the tissue or fix the disc or joint. This is a low operation and does not leave behind much trace.
- Open-joint Surgery. This will be really needed if the joints are wearing down, tumors are scanned, and if the joint is severely scarred. Anesthesia will be used but the surgery will have major effects and scars will take a lot longer to cure. Nerve injury is possible here.
As you can see, there are a variety of ways for Arvada TMJ treatment ailments.
NEED FAST DENTAL CARE ? CALL NOW »
Majestic Dentists Arvada Arvada, CO
Cities We Service Near Arvada, CO
Denver, Arvada, Aurora, Boulder, Castle Rock, Centennial, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Grand Junction, Greeley, Lakewood, Longmont, Loveland, Pueblo, Thornton, Westminster, Wheat Ridge, Englewood, Commerce City, Dupont, Littleton, Henderson, Golden, Eastlake, Broomfield, Idledale, Morrison, Brighton, Lone Tree, Indian Hills, Louisville, Kittredge, Louviers, Evergreen, Lafayette, Eldorado Springs, Watkins, Parker, Erie, Dacono, Conifer, Frederick, Pinecliffe, Firestone, Niwot, Fort Lupton, Black Hawk, Pine, Buffalo Creek, Hudson, Bennett, Central City, Nederland, Hygiene, Rollinsville, Elizabeth, Jamestown, Franktown, Dumont, Sedalia, Mead, Ward, Platteville, Larkspur, Idaho Springs, Keenesburg, Shawnee, Strasburg, Berthoud, Kiowa, Gilcrest, Bailey, Silver Plume, La Salle, Johnstown, Milliken, Empire, Grant, Winter Park, Georgetown, Lyons, Palmer Lake, Allenspark, Monument, Fraser, Evans, Woodland Park, Elbert, Roggen, Tabernash, Granby, Byers, Jefferson, Usaf Academy, Windsor, Dillon, Lake George, Estes Park, Deer Trail, Kersey, Masonville, Green Mountain Falls, Lucerne, Drake, Timnath, Severance, Wiggins, Cascade, Peyton, Divide, Breckenridge, Como, Galeton, Eaton, Gill, Glen Haven, Silverthorne, Agate, Calhan, Parshall, Hot Sulphur Springs, Orchard, Manitou Springs, Grand Lake, Florissant, Pierce, Simla, Frisco, Fairplay, Cripple Creek, Alma, Fort Morgan, Bellvue, Laporte, Ramah, Ault, Guffey, Weldona, Hartsel, Victor, Log Lane Village, Red Cliff, Briggsdale, Matheson, Woodrow, Wellington, Climax, Nunn, Limon, Fountain, Vail, Carr, Leadville, Livermore, Brush, Avon, Yoder, Minturn, Rand, Granite, Kremmling, Genoa, Grover, Wolcott, Red Feather Lakes, Lindon, Twin Lakes, Bond, Snyder, Edwards, Rush, Penrose, Canon City, Meredith, Hillrose, Buena Vista, Granite Canon, Eagle, Cheyenne, Hereford, New Raymer, Cotopaxi, Tie Siding, Florence, Hugo, Coalmont, Arriba, Coal Creek, Mc Coy, Walden, Howard, Nathrop, Carpenter, Fe Warren Afb, Salida, Akron, Rockvale, Stoneham, Buford, Toponas, Anton, Basalt, Woody Creek, Poncha Springs, Merino, Aspen, Hillsdale, Oak Creek, Burns, Coaldale, Cope, Boone, Yampa, Atwood, Jelm, Hillside, Karval, Phippsburg, Almont, Monarch, Cowdrey, Steamboat Springs, Snowmass Village, Flagler, Gypsum, Sterling, Ordway, Olney Springs, Laramie, Pine Bluffs, Pitkin, Otis, Snowmass, Villa Grove, Beulah, Wetmore, Bushnell, Padroni, Seibert, Westcliffe, Avondale, Horse Creek, Crested Butte, Ohio City, Sugar City
Zip Codes We Service in Arvada, CO
80004, 80003, 80005, 80002, 80007, 80403, 80030, 80021, 80033, 80001, 80006
Find Your Local Majestic Dentists Clinic
Pick Your State: