Los Angeles, CA
Need Wisdom Teeth Removal in Los Angeles, California?
Let Our Dental Specialists Fix Your Teeth Right The First Time
Are you looking for a Los Angeles Wisdom Teeth Removal clinic for fast & affordable Tooth Extraction & Removal? Then why not visit the top Wisdom Teeth Removal Los Angeles dentists to get rid of your dental problems. Our helpful professional personnel will make the total procedure comfortable, and you will experience the latest in Wisdom Teeth Removal methods and innovative equipment. Speak to a Majestic Dentists Los Angeles Wisdom Teeth Removal dentist today to schedule your visit and enjoy our new patient offer.
in 3 Easy Steps...
1. Brush Regularly
For optimum dental health, brush your teeth at least twice a day and after meals and snacks. Hold the brush at a 45-degree angle against the gum line, then move it in a circular motion over the gums and teeth. Brush thoroughly the chewing surfaces of teeth with a light back and forth strokes, and hold the brush vertically to properly clean the inside surfaces of the front teeth.
2. Floss Correctly
Regular flossing can remove plaque from places unreachable by a toothbrush, such as between the teeth and under the gum line. To floss correctly, wrap 18 inches of floss between your middle fingers and hold about two inches of the floss firmly between your thumbs and forefingers. Then gently guide the floss between the teeth.
3. Visit Your Dentist
Regular visits to your dentist at least every six months—guarantees healthy teeth and gums. During a dental checkup, your dentist will evaluate your dental health, clean your teeth thoroughly and search for signs of oral cancer, vitamin deficiencies, diabetes, decay, and other diseases.
Want More Info?
See What Our Happy Patients Have To Say...
"I would highly recommend them to anyone"
"Majestic Dentists Rocks! Dr. Don, Chris, and everyone there is friendly and knowledgeable. Great Place! I highly recommend them."
- John Scwartz
"I'm glad I took their advice"
"I went to Majestic Dentists because I was suffering from severe tooth pain. I didn't know what to expect, but the staff made me feel comfortable about what needed to be done to fix the problem. I really DISLIKE pain and they told me that they'd do their best to make this procedure pain-free...and they DID. I've found my forever dentist and I highly recommend anyone who's looking for a reliable, friendly dentist, to try majestic Dentists. What do you have to lose, besides teeth!"
- Hosam K.
I know I'm in the best hands
"I've been a patient at Majestic for a few years now and have always had an exceptional experience. With great dentists and staff on board that makes me always at ease, I know I'm in the best hands. I did a root canal yesterday - and it was painless. Thanks to all at Majestic dentists! "
- Edward Kelly
NEED FAST DENTAL CARE ? CALL NOW »
we've got you covered...
Why Choose Majestic Dentists?
your teeth are our #1 priority...
Modern Clean Facilities
Friendly & Caring Staff
...a name you can trust
NEED FAST DENTAL CARE ? CALL NOW »
There will be moments that Los Angeles wisdom teeth removal is really needed even when you are presently an adult. Dental health care is something that is intricate and important. But why?
Why Would You Need Wisdom Teeth Removal in Los Angeles, California?
There are many different main reasons why a tooth might need to be pulled. These reasons could include, but are not limited to, the list below:
- Horribly damaged teeth
- A jampacked mouth. The dental professional needs to pull your teeth to prepare for the operation. The right aligning of the teeth is the aim of the function.
- Preparation for orthodontia. Wisdom teeth removal in Los Angeles, CA might need to be pulled prior to aligning your teeth with braces or place like Invisalign.
- Tooth Infection. The contamination will come from tooth degeneration. This can be removed by root canal remedy or antibiotics. But if the infection is severe, extraction is the must.
- Gum Diseases (Periodontal). Infection that will cause the teeth to loosen.
Los Angeles Wisdom Teeth Removal Process
- The teeth in inquiry will receive a local anesthetic. This will clear away the pain if your tooth is pulled. More anesthetic will be applied if more teeth will be pulled.
- Affected tooth will cause the dentist to clear away the affected gum and bone tissue. By making use of forceps, they will swing the teeth softly to loosen it. After that, these teeth are removed.
- A dentist will pack the effecting cavity produced by the removal of the tooth with a gauze, to help prevent blood bursting from the removed tooth area. Stitches are required often.
- Dry socket. If the gums' wound is too large, then it might subject the bone. A sedative dressing will be placed and will be left there for a few days, in order to develop a new clot.
What To Do Before Los Angeles Wisdom Teeth Extraction
- It is usually secure
- The pulling can let unsafe bacteria to set up in the vacated area.
- There are infection risks. Antibiotics will be assigned in most cases.
- Show your medical history
Bear in mind that the diseases you might have experienced in the past could affect the course of treatment for a tooth extraction.
- Heart diseases
- Congenital heart deficiency
- Malfunctioning immune system
- Liver failing
- Artificial bones and joints
- Bacterial endocarditis
What To Do After Los Angeles Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Rebound at home to feel at ease and for fast healing
- Use painkillers
- Bite the gauze pad securely but softly. This will reduce blood flowing. Adjustment your gauze pads frequently. The pads typically last for 3-4 hours
- Put ice beside your cheeks to decrease the pain for 10 minutes.
- You need to rest for 24 hours after your teeth are pulled.
- Avoid any mouth activities for 24 hours (as much as possible).
- You can rinse with a remedy of 1/2 teaspoon of salt and a glass of water.
- Do not use straw up until your dental practitioner gives you the green light
- Stay away from smoking
- Soft foods and a liquid diet is recommended
- Your head should not completely lie flat to lessen bleeding
- You can brush and floss but avoid the drawn out area.
As we all too well know, the anesthesia will not last for life, it will wear off. Swelling and residual bleeding is an offered fact after extraction. But you will need to contact the dentist if the gum is still excruciating. What are some regular reasons you might call him or her?
- Swelling and too much blood flow
- Breath shortness
- Chest pain
You basically now know all there is to know about Los Angeles wisdom teeth removal and extraction as a process. We wish you quick healing!
NEED FAST DENTAL CARE ? CALL NOW »
Majestic Dentists Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA
Cities We Service Near Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, Alhambra, Anaheim, Baldwin Park, Beverly Hills, Buena Park, Burbank, Canoga Park, Cerritos, Chatsworth, Chino, Compton, Corona, Costa Mesa, Downey, El Monte, Fontana, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Gardena, Glendale, Hacienda Heights, Hawthorne, Hemet, Huntington Beach, Huntington Park, Inglewood, Irvine, La Habra, Lake Forest, Lakewood, Long Beach, Mission Viejo, Montebello, Moreno Valley, Newport Beach, North Hollywood, Norwalk, Ontario, Orange, Orange County, Paramount, Pasadena, Pico Rivera, Placentia, Pomona, Redlands, Riverside, Rosemead, San Bernardino, San Fernando Valley, Santa Ana, Santa Monica, Simi Valley, South Gate, Sun Valley, Thousand Oaks, Torrance, Van Nuys, West Covina, West Hollywood, Whittier, Yorba Linda, Acton, Adelanto, Agoura Hills, Aliso Viejo, Altadena, Arcadia, Artesia, Atwood, Avalon, Azusa, Bell, Bell Gardens, Bellflower, Bloomington, Brandeis, Brea, Calabasas, Camarillo, Canyon Country, Capistrano Beach, Carson, Castaic, Chatsworth CA, Chino Hills, City Of Industry, Claremont, Corona Del Mar, Covina, Culver City, Cypress, Dana Point, Diamond Bar, Duarte, East Irvine, East Los Angeles, El Segundo, El Toro, Encino, Fillmore, Foothill Ranch, Fountain Valley, Glendora, Granada Hills, Guasti, Harbor City, Hawaiian Gardens, Hemet, Hermosa Beach, La Canada Flintridge, La Crescenta, La Mirada, La Palma, La Puente, La Verne, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Lake Hughes, Lancaster, Lawndale, Littlerock, Llano, Lomita, Los Alamitos, Lynwood, Lytle Creek, Malibu, Manhattan Beach, Marina Del Rey, Maywood, Midway City, Mira Loma, Mission Hills, Monrovia, Montclair, Monterey Park, Montrose, Moorpark, Mount Wilson, Mt Baldy, Newbury Park, Newhall, Newport Coast, Norco, North Hills, Northridge, Oak Park, Pacific Palisades, Pacoima, Palmdale, Palos Verdes Peninsul, Panorama City, Pearblossom, Phelan, Pinon Hills, Piru, Playa Del Rey, Rancho Cucamonga, Rancho Palos Verdes, Rancho Santa Margarit, Redondo Beach, Reseda, Rialto, Rowland Heights, San Clemente, San Dimas, San Gabriel, San Juan Capistrano, San Marino, San Pedro, Santa Clarita, Santa Fe Springs, Santa Paula, Seal Beach, Sherman Oaks, Sierra Madre, Signal Hill, Silverado, Simi Valley, Somis, South El Monte, South Pasadena, Stanton, Stevenson Ranch, Studio City, Sunland, Sunset Beach, Surfside, Sylmar, Tarzana, Temple City, Thousand Oaks, Toluca Lake, Topanga, Trabuco Canyon, Tujunga, Tustin, Universal City, Upland, Valencia, Valley Village, Valyermo, Venice, Verdugo City, Villa Park, Walnut, West Hills, West Hollywood, Westlake Village, Westminster, Wilmington, Winnetka, Woodland Hills, Wrightwood
Zip Codes We Service in Los Angeles, CA
95123, 95111, 95122, 95112, 95116, 95125, 95148, 95124, 95136, 95132, 95129, 95121, 95127, 95120, 95118, 95126, 95117, 95128, 95131, 95133, 95135, 95110, 95138, 95134, 95130, 95119, 95008, 95139, 95014, 95113, 94089, 95032, 95035, 95037, 95050, 95054, 95070, 95101, 95140, 95141, 95190, 95191, 95192, 95193, 95194, 95196, 95002, 95013, 95103, 95106, 95108, 95109, 95115, 95150, 95151, 95152, 95153, 95154, 95155, 95156, 95157, 95158, 95159, 95160, 95161, 95164, 95170, 95172, 95173
Find Your Local Majestic Dentists Clinic
Pick Your State: