Los Angeles, CA
Looking for TMJ Treatment in Los Angeles, California?
Let Our Dental Specialists Fix Your Teeth Right The First Time
Are you in need of a Los Angeles TMJ Treatment clinic to relieve jaw pain & discomfort? Then how about visit the best TMJ Treatment Los Angeles dentists to relieve your dental troubles. Our friendly proficient staff will make the total procedure painless, and you'll experience the most current in TMJ Treatment techniques and innovative instruments. Speak to a Majestic Dentists Los Angeles TMJ Treatment dentist today to book your consultation and get our new patient offer.
in 3 Easy Steps...
1. Brush Regularly
For optimum dental health, brush your teeth at least twice a day and after meals and snacks. Hold the brush at a 45-degree angle against the gum line, then move it in a circular motion over the gums and teeth. Brush thoroughly the chewing surfaces of teeth with a light back and forth strokes, and hold the brush vertically to properly clean the inside surfaces of the front teeth.
2. Floss Correctly
Regular flossing can remove plaque from places unreachable by a toothbrush, such as between the teeth and under the gum line. To floss correctly, wrap 18 inches of floss between your middle fingers and hold about two inches of the floss firmly between your thumbs and forefingers. Then gently guide the floss between the teeth.
3. Visit Your Dentist
Regular visits to your dentist at least every six months—guarantees healthy teeth and gums. During a dental checkup, your dentist will evaluate your dental health, clean your teeth thoroughly and search for signs of oral cancer, vitamin deficiencies, diabetes, decay, and other diseases.
Want More Info?
See What Our Happy Patients Have To Say...
"I would highly recommend them to anyone"
"Majestic Dentists Rocks! Dr. Don, Chris, and everyone there is friendly and knowledgeable. Great Place! I highly recommend them."
- John Scwartz
"I'm glad I took their advice"
"I went to Majestic Dentists because I was suffering from severe tooth pain. I didn't know what to expect, but the staff made me feel comfortable about what needed to be done to fix the problem. I really DISLIKE pain and they told me that they'd do their best to make this procedure pain-free...and they DID. I've found my forever dentist and I highly recommend anyone who's looking for a reliable, friendly dentist, to try majestic Dentists. What do you have to lose, besides teeth!"
- Hosam K.
I know I'm in the best hands
"I've been a patient at Majestic for a few years now and have always had an exceptional experience. With great dentists and staff on board that makes me always at ease, I know I'm in the best hands. I did a root canal yesterday - and it was painless. Thanks to all at Majestic dentists! "
- Edward Kelly
NEED FAST DENTAL CARE ? CALL NOW »
we've got you covered...
Why Choose Majestic Dentists?
your teeth are our #1 priority...
Modern Clean Facilities
Friendly & Caring Staff
...a name you can trust
NEED FAST DENTAL CARE ? CALL NOW »
What is TMJ Treatment in Los Angeles, California?
TMJ Treatment in Los Angeles refers to an essential joint in the jaw is the temporomandibular joint. This joint can take in misalignment, disease, and other disorders for which there are a number of procedures in Los Angeles There are a lot of ways to move toward these matters in Los Angeles: there are home remedies, traditional dental treatments, and approaches offered by practitioners for Los Angeles TMJ Treatment.
Home Los Angeles TMJ Treatment
- A number of people in Los Angeles might not understand that they need Los Angeles TMJ Treatment, and try to treat it on their own. These methods typically include the following advice:
- Medications. These can be nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, naproxen or ibuprofen. This is for pain relief.
- Moist heat or cold packs. Apply ice packs in your cheeks and temple area. The average time would be 10 minutes. Do your jaw workouts, then hold a warm towel to your cheeks for about 5 minutes. This can be done frequently.
- Jaw exercises. Ask your dentist in Los Angeles first what these are and if it is okay in your condition to do them.
- Eat delicate foods or execute a liquid diet. This can incorporate vegetables, fruits, yoghurt, cottage cheese, soup, scrambled eggs, fish and the like. As long as the food is easy to chew over and swallow.
- Do not move your jaws too much. Stay clear of opening your mouth too widely.
- Do not relax your face on your hand.
- When the phone, do not put it in between your shoulders and face
- Do not squeeze your teeth; try to avoid this as much as possible
- Understand how to relax your jaw. You can ask for a physical specialist in Los Angeles to help you with this.
What Are The Tried-and-True Traditional TMJ Treatment Methods in Los Angeles, CA?
- Splint or night guard. Ask your dentists in Los Angeles what are the ideal ones for you. These will prevent clenching. These plastic mouthpieces fit over your upper and lower teeth so they don't touch. They decrease the effects of clenching or grinding and correct your bite by placing your teeth in a more correct position. What's the huge difference between them? You put on night guards while you go to sleep. You use a splint all the time. Your dentist in Los Angeles will tell you which type you need.
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS). This can be used for pain relief. Can be done by your dental practitioner or at home. Today you can buy a TENS unit cost successfully, and your insurance might cover it.
- Ultrasound. Can relieve swelling and improve muscle work.
- Anesthesia. These are trigger-point injections.
- Low-level laser therapy. Really helps you move your neck openly.
- Medications. Your dentist in Los Angeles can prescribe higher doses of NSAIDs if you need them for pain and swelling. He or she might suggest a muscle relaxer to kick back your jaw if you grind or clench your teeth. Or an anti-anxiety medication to relieve stress, which may bring on TMD. In low doses they can also help reduce or regulate pain. Muscle relaxants, anti-anxiety drugs, and antidepressants are available by prescription only.
Your dentist in Los Angeles can change out missing teeth and use crowns, bridges, or braces to harmonize the biting areas of your teeth or to correct a bite issue.
Other Los Angeles TMJ Treatment Options:
If the treatments listed above don't help, your dentist may propose one or more of the following:
- Ultrasound. Deep heat applied to the joint can relieve soreness or improve mobility.
- Radio wave therapy. Radio waves induce the joint, which boosts blood flow and eases pain.
- Pain medication or anesthesia is injected into tender facial muscles called "trigger points" to give relief.
- Low-level laser therapy. This drops pain and inflammation and helps you move your neck more freely and open your mouth wider.
Los Angeles TMJ Treatment Through Surgeries:
If treatments do not supply relief for you
- Arthrocentesis. Used when there is no TMJ history. This is utilized when jaws are not working. It is just a small surgery and can be done by the dentist. This will include anesthesia and some special instruments. This will eliminate busted tissues and disrupted discs, resetting joints if essential.
- Arthroscopy. With the use of anthroscope which will let the dentist in Los Angeles see what is inside the joint. Similar to arthrocentesis, anesthesia will be used. A specialist will clear away the tissue or fix the disc or joint. This is a marginal operation and does not leave behind much trace.
- Open-joint Surgery. This will be needed if the joints are wearing down, tumors are checked, and if the joint is severely scarred. Anesthesia will be administered but the surgery will have primary effects and scars will take much longer to heal. Nerve injury is possible here.
As you can see, there are a variety of techniques for Los Angeles TMJ treatment conditions.
NEED FAST DENTAL CARE ? CALL NOW »
Majestic Dentists Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA
Cities We Service Near Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, Alhambra, Anaheim, Baldwin Park, Beverly Hills, Buena Park, Burbank, Canoga Park, Cerritos, Chatsworth, Chino, Compton, Corona, Costa Mesa, Downey, El Monte, Fontana, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Gardena, Glendale, Hacienda Heights, Hawthorne, Hemet, Huntington Beach, Huntington Park, Inglewood, Irvine, La Habra, Lake Forest, Lakewood, Long Beach, Mission Viejo, Montebello, Moreno Valley, Newport Beach, North Hollywood, Norwalk, Ontario, Orange, Orange County, Paramount, Pasadena, Pico Rivera, Placentia, Pomona, Redlands, Riverside, Rosemead, San Bernardino, San Fernando Valley, Santa Ana, Santa Monica, Simi Valley, South Gate, Sun Valley, Thousand Oaks, Torrance, Van Nuys, West Covina, West Hollywood, Whittier, Yorba Linda, Acton, Adelanto, Agoura Hills, Aliso Viejo, Altadena, Arcadia, Artesia, Atwood, Avalon, Azusa, Bell, Bell Gardens, Bellflower, Bloomington, Brandeis, Brea, Calabasas, Camarillo, Canyon Country, Capistrano Beach, Carson, Castaic, Chatsworth CA, Chino Hills, City Of Industry, Claremont, Corona Del Mar, Covina, Culver City, Cypress, Dana Point, Diamond Bar, Duarte, East Irvine, East Los Angeles, El Segundo, El Toro, Encino, Fillmore, Foothill Ranch, Fountain Valley, Glendora, Granada Hills, Guasti, Harbor City, Hawaiian Gardens, Hemet, Hermosa Beach, La Canada Flintridge, La Crescenta, La Mirada, La Palma, La Puente, La Verne, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Lake Hughes, Lancaster, Lawndale, Littlerock, Llano, Lomita, Los Alamitos, Lynwood, Lytle Creek, Malibu, Manhattan Beach, Marina Del Rey, Maywood, Midway City, Mira Loma, Mission Hills, Monrovia, Montclair, Monterey Park, Montrose, Moorpark, Mount Wilson, Mt Baldy, Newbury Park, Newhall, Newport Coast, Norco, North Hills, Northridge, Oak Park, Pacific Palisades, Pacoima, Palmdale, Palos Verdes Peninsul, Panorama City, Pearblossom, Phelan, Pinon Hills, Piru, Playa Del Rey, Rancho Cucamonga, Rancho Palos Verdes, Rancho Santa Margarit, Redondo Beach, Reseda, Rialto, Rowland Heights, San Clemente, San Dimas, San Gabriel, San Juan Capistrano, San Marino, San Pedro, Santa Clarita, Santa Fe Springs, Santa Paula, Seal Beach, Sherman Oaks, Sierra Madre, Signal Hill, Silverado, Simi Valley, Somis, South El Monte, South Pasadena, Stanton, Stevenson Ranch, Studio City, Sunland, Sunset Beach, Surfside, Sylmar, Tarzana, Temple City, Thousand Oaks, Toluca Lake, Topanga, Trabuco Canyon, Tujunga, Tustin, Universal City, Upland, Valencia, Valley Village, Valyermo, Venice, Verdugo City, Villa Park, Walnut, West Hills, West Hollywood, Westlake Village, Westminster, Wilmington, Winnetka, Woodland Hills, Wrightwood
Zip Codes We Service in Los Angeles, CA
95123, 95111, 95122, 95112, 95116, 95125, 95148, 95124, 95136, 95132, 95129, 95121, 95127, 95120, 95118, 95126, 95117, 95128, 95131, 95133, 95135, 95110, 95138, 95134, 95130, 95119, 95008, 95139, 95014, 95113, 94089, 95032, 95035, 95037, 95050, 95054, 95070, 95101, 95140, 95141, 95190, 95191, 95192, 95193, 95194, 95196, 95002, 95013, 95103, 95106, 95108, 95109, 95115, 95150, 95151, 95152, 95153, 95154, 95155, 95156, 95157, 95158, 95159, 95160, 95161, 95164, 95170, 95172, 95173
Find Your Local Majestic Dentists Clinic
Pick Your State: